5.28.2009

Odds and Ends

Man, it's been a doozie around here. I promise to return to my standard programming in the next couple of days.

This week was my last for teaching private lessons, and as much as I love working with the kids I think we're all ready for summer break. At least it's mutual. Summer for me has grown to mean 6 weeks in Maine, away from all cell phone service and regular internet connections, but we've got different plans this year. It means I'll be working quite a bit more than usual, for better or worse, but there will still be a change of pace from my usual routine. I think I've learned that I find balance like a pendulum finds center. I'm always way over to one side or the other, and just skimming past center on my way to a different extreme. Right now that tiny speck of centered-ness on the horizon is looking awfully nice.

So give me a couple of days, and I'll be right back with you. Trust me, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: