2.19.2009

Chair.2

Yesterday I pulled staples till my hands hurt. I think the dude who reupholstered it thought he was prepping the chair for battle. It wasn't done to come undone. Naturally I figured that out as I attempted to undo it!

Destruction

The good news is that the same dude who stapled it from here till kingdom come also did an awesome job of replacing all the inner parts. I'll reuse everything from batting to ticking to stuffing, even the piping is in great shape. Once I get all the staples out (please, God, help me get all the staples out) I feel like it's going to be relatively easy to put this thing back together. Someone with more experience may be laughing at me right now, but just let me hold onto that happy thought for a bit longer. At least until the rest of the staples are gone :)

No comments: