4.17.2008

We're Not Homeless!

It took a month, dozens of apartment viewings, and three solid rejections, but today we signed a lease on our new apartment! YAY!! I don't know if I'm more excited about having a washer/dryer in the unit or having a dedicated studio/craft space. Hmmm, tough call, both favorites. Oh, and clean white walls. And an oven that opens without employing brute force. And real tile on the kitchen floor! Right, and my own studio. And I don't have to spend a month scrubbing it before I can move in! YAY! Can you tell I'm wicked excited?

(For future reference, if some lovely young couple, perhaps a horn player and a trumpet player, come to rent an apartment from you, let me assure you that they'll probably be excellent tenants. Really, the music won't be too loud. You'll barely hear it, and I'm sure they'll stop at a reasonable hour. They're probably really decent people too. Good karma says let them stay. Just for future reference.)

ranunculus

And I leave you with this gorgeous thing. My Aunt Judy got a ranunculus plant, and they're definitely my new favorite. Peace!

No comments: